Suction Cups Specifications
A suction cup, also known as a sucker, is a device or object that uses the negative fluid pressure of air or water to adhere to nonporous surfaces, creating a partial vacuum. Suction cups are peripheral traits of some animals such as octopuses and squids, and have been reproduced artificially for numerous purposes.
- They are versatile, adaptable material and has a bended surface
- The cavity of the suction has no air
- Weight distinction keeps the cup clung onto the surface
- They are made of silicone
- Used to help mount things to windows and mirrors