Mild Steel Sheet Specifications
Mild Steel is the most widely used form of metal aside from aluminium. It is also known as “18/8” steel because of its composition, which includes 18% chromium and 8% nickel. Mild steel has good forming and welding properties as well as strong corrosion resistance and strength.
* CUT 2 SIZE ONLY SELLS SHEET CUT TO SIZE – WE DO NOT SUPPLY FULL SHEETS
- High tensile strength
- High impact strength
- Good ductility
- A magnetic metal due to its ferrite content
- Good malleability with cold-forming possibilities.
- Furniture & Decorations
Fabrication and Branding Options
- CNC Routing of Mild Steel
- Straight cutting of Mild Steel into pieces
- Lasercutting of Mild Steel
- UV Digital Printing directly onto Mild Steel