Coruplas or Correx Sheet Specifications
Twinwall Coruplas or Correx is an extruded polypropylene board that is environmentally friendly and recyclable. Coruplas has very good stiffness due to the twin-walled, fluted surface. Coruplas sheets are corona treated to make it ink receptive and provides a cost effective option for indoor and short term outdoor signs.
- Low-cost, lightweight yet rigid and shatterproof
- Resistant to grease and many other chemicals
- Can be die cut, guillotined, shaped, stapled, creased and ultrasonically welded
- Signage, packaging, printing, advertising, POS, storage, transport and general industrial areas.
- It is used to produce printed packaging boxes and dividers
Fabrication and Branding Options
- Lasercutting of Correx
- Straight cutting of Acrylic into pieces
- Vinyl application onto Correx
- UV Digital Printing directly onto Correx