Cork & Rubber
1239 Cork Sheet Specifications
Cork is an excellent gasket material. Some carburetor float bowl gaskets are made of cork, for example. Cork is also an essential element in the production of badminton shuttlecocks.Cork’s bubble-form structure and natural fire retardant make it suitable for acoustic and thermal insulation in house walls, floors, ceilings and facades. The by-product of more lucrative stopper production, corkboard is gaining popularity as a non-allergenic, easy-to-handle and safe alternative to petrochemical-based insulation products. Sheets of cork, also often the by-product of stopper production, are used to make bulletin boards as well as floor and wall tiles.
- Low density makes it suitable material
- Thermal insulation
- Good energy absorption
- Reduces vibrations
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Used for house walls, floors, ceilings & facades. As well as bulletin boards, floor & wall tiles
Rubber Sheet Specifications
Rubber Sheeting is manufactured from natural and synthetic polymers. Rubber sheeting mostly has a cloth finish on both sides, with a smooth finish in certain polymers. Rubber sheeting comes in a variety of thickness ranging from 1.5mm to 25mm but we work specifically with 3mm. Rubber sheeting has many uses ranging from flooring, sheeting, gasketing, insulation, protective covering etc.
- Good temperature, oil and chemical resistance
- Used for flange gasket, scraper blades and skirt rubber, strip, curtains, mats, sleeves and linings