Aluminium 1050 Sheet Specifications
A mill finish is the standard finish that aluminium has when it comes out of the mill. There is a wide range of uses and applications for a mill finish. This is the natural state of aluminium and no mechanical or chemical finishing has been added to the surface.
- 1/3 the weight of mild steel
- Can easily be formed
- A magnetic metal due to its ferrite content
- Good malleability with cold-forming possibilities.
- Tooling plate, structural, general engineering, transport, agriculture, architectural, truck bodies, trailer parts ship and boat building.
Fabrication and Branding Options
- CNC Routing of Aluminium
- Straight cutting of Aluminium into pieces
- Lasercutting of Aluminium
- Vinyl application onto Aluminium
- UV Digital Printing directly onto Aluminium