ABS Sheet Specifications
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene or ABS sheets is one of the most widely used plastics. Due to its high impact resistance and durability for heavy-duty applications. ABS has found wide acceptance in the refrigeration and automotive industries as well as in the printing and display markets. ABS is particularly suitable for vacuum forming and screen printing.
- High Impact Resistance
- Strong, hard and rigid
- Can be CNC routed
- Can be Guillotined
- Scratch-resistant and highly shock absorbent
- Can be bonded/glued
- Signage, POS items, motor industry components, safety signage, fabricated and vacuum formed items.
Fabrication and Branding Options
- CNC Routing of ABS
- Straight cutting of ABS into pieces
- Vinyl application onto ABS
- UV Digital Printing directly onto ABS